On this page I will collect Hugoverse stories that either have no proper place in the main story, or their place has not been revealed yet. Stories that have a proper place will get moved to the timeline when there's enough of that arc to make it interesting. These stories can also help illustrate how things work in the Hugoverse.
- Love and Laughter: [WP] Must have the phrase, "A fish may love a bird, but where would they live."
- Deathly Giggles: [WP] “Um, Honey, did you teach the baby Latin?”
- Heart Attack: [WP] The hero's power changes every 15 minutes.
- Unique Encounter: [WP] "Are you lost?" I asked the wandering man. "No, not lost," he replied, staring past me as he spoke, "but where am I?"
- Rose Bro: [WP] The forgotten tail of the Knight and the Snail.
- Made for Walking: [WP] "You know what sucks? Being right."
- Arachnophobia = Wet Pants: [WP]One of your relatives just died. You help cleaning and emptying their house. While in the attic, you find something unusual.
- Sun's Favorite: [WP]The demon hordes have finally been vanquished, and the legendary Hero-King has slain the Lord of Darkness. As prophecies foretold, the sun god descends to reward "the bravest and most heroic" - but he walks right past the Hero-King, and instead approaches a common soldier from the rank and file.